I'm currently putting the finishing touches to a new release of FotoSketcher for Windows (version 3.30).
Here are some of the new features you can expect to find in v3.30:
- user interface improvements:
- new splash screen
- better window management (when the application is maximized)
- new panel backgrounds
- more legible text for high dpi screens
- skinned dialog windows
- new draggable cursor to interrupt an effect at x% (useful for some effects where the result can be interesting before reaching 100%)
- possibility to load your own brushes for Painting 10 (in transparent .png format) and render with larger brushstrokes (warning... slow!)
- new abstract effect
- option to save the effect number and parameters used in the filename (e.g. "FotoSketcher_Image1_Painting10 (brushtrokes)_50_50_50_130_130_130.png"
I'll post a beta version for you to play with as soon as possible :)
All the best,