FotoSketcher has just been updated to version 3.10. As usual, you can download the official version (with setup or standalone) here: http://www.fotosketcher.com/download-fotosketcher/
This is a maintenance release, with quite a few bug fixes, optimizations and interface improvements. Here are some of the changes:
- the DPI default value has been set to 300 for better printing quality.
- although transparency in PNG images (alpha channel) is not supported by FotoSketcher, transparent pixels will no longer appear black. They will now be converted to white pixels (much prettier!).
- the donation screen (coffee cup icon) has been simplified and will lead to a unified PayPal screen.
- when using JPG images, the compression quality has been improved for fewer artifacts (save to PNG or BMP if you want maximum image quality).
- a visual bug with the Emergence 2 effect has been corrected. Sometimes the preview image would be pasted to the main result image in the top left corner.
- some z-order problems have been solved.
- a memory leak has been hunted down and solved.
- when running a script (F5), FotoSketcher will be automatically minimized until the end of the process. If you wish to see the script running, just click on the FotoSketcher icon in the Windows task bar.